ENAMEL LUNCH PLATE MULTI SWIRL MINT
This versatile enamel lunch plate in Mint color is from the Multi Swirl collection by Bornn Enamelware.
Bornn enamelware is co-created and designed in Turkey by sisters Basak Onay and Oyku Thurston. These handmade and hand marbled pieces are made by fusing porcelain onto heavy gauge steel. The patterns may differ on each item showing the marks of its journey.
- Diameter: 21cm (8.25")
- Height: 2.5cm (1")
[How to use enanmelware]
- Enamelware is fired at 1700F when it’s made, so our pieces are always safe to use in the oven or on the stove, grill or campfire.
- If your enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or oven, switch off the heat and allow the items to cool slightly before adding liquid.
- Remember, enamelware can get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware, so remember to use an oven mitt and / or trivet to protect your hands and surfaces.
- Protect your enamelware by drying it thoroughly after each washing or use. Dishwasher safe.
- Don’t use enamelware in the microwave.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners or hard water stain removers.
- Don’t use sharp edged metal utensils on your enamelware or it will scratch.
- Don’t allow enamelware items to boil dry when using them on the stovetop as that may damage the enamel surface.