FRAGRANCED CANDLE - CHATAÎGNE CORSE (CORSICAN CHESTNUT)
Kerzon's Herbarium collection has been created over years, through travels and chance meetings, and is constantly renewed with the rhythm of the seasons.
The Corsican Chestnut candle evokes scrumptious winter desserts accompanied by hot chocolate. It diffuses a fragrance of gourmet hazelnut with a lightly floral head, cotton heart, and a vanilla base.
- Olfactory Blend: Vanilla & Cotton
- Illustration by Fréderique Vernillet
- Made in France
- 50 hours burn time
- 100% natural wax and pure cotton wick
- Low environmental impact and Imprim’vert labeled printing process
- Reusable and recyclable glass
- Recyclable paper cases sourced from sustainably managed forests
To get the most out of your Kerzon candle, while in use it is recommended to observe certain practices. For equal distribution of the wax and efficient fragrance diffusion, let your candle burn until its entire top surface is liquid wax. To preserve its delicate scent, do not burn your candle for more than 2 to 3 hours in a row. When you blow it out, dip the wick in the wax and remove it right away making sure it is centered and straight. Regularly trim the wick to about 3 millimeters in length.