LINEN WAFFLE TOWELS - DARK GREY (2 SIZES)
Lithuanian Linens are well known for great quality.
This towel is an airy-soft linen with a beautiful Dark grey color in a waffle design which allows extra absorption for a soft and quick drying experience.
Made in Lithuania.
- Hand Towel: 45 x 65 cm (18" x 26")
- Bath Towel: 65 x 125 cm (26" x 50")
Composition: 100% washed linen (240g/m2)
Tips for care & Extra infos
- Both hand washing and machine washing are ok. Wash at a lower temperature of 40°C or 30°C.
- Use a gentle detergent. It is not necessary to use special detergents for linen, but it is even better if you do.
- Do not bleach colored waffle towels. You can use bleach for white linen waffle towels, but avoid any chlorine bleaches. Instead, oxygen-based one recommended.
- Dry your waffle towels flat on a terry towel, hand them or use a tumble dryer on low heat. Tumble drying might give your towels extra fluffiness, but be careful not to overheat them as it might really harm the fabric.
- Linen waffle towels are highly absorbent. Because of the special weave and honeycomb pattern, waffle towels have a bigger surface than it looks like at first. So they are able to absorb and hold a good amount of water before it starts to feel soggy. In comparison to cotton, linen is able to absorb more water before you can feel it. Also, linen dries out quicker. So linen waffle towel does a great job in absorbing water and getting dry afterward, thus staying fresh longer than cotton towels.
- Linen waffle towels get softer after every wash. What makes these towels special is their soft texture. And the good news is that these towels get softer after every wash cycle. Because linen fibers break during the washing, they become more flexible and as a result, the fabric gets softer and fluffier.
- Linen waffle towels massage and exfoliate your skin. Honeycomb texture creates exfoliating and massaging effects while drying your skin so afterward it feels soft and refreshed. What is more, linen has hypoallergenic properties and is gentle to even the sensitive skin. That is why linen waffle towels are a great option not only for adults, but also for our little ones.