OLIVE OIL LIQUID BLACK SOAP 500ML
Savonnerie Marius Fabre has been making cauldron-cooked olive oil black soap at the soap factory in Salon-de-Provence using traditional crafts expertise for over 110 years.
A very effective natural cleaner for the whole house, ecological and economical, it can easily replace about a dozen other specific householder cleaning products. Very practical in its 500ml dispenser, it will soon be a must-have in your kitchen. This black soap is made to their own exclusive patented formula based on olive oil. Beware of imitations!
- Made with 100% high concentrated olive oil and water.
- No coloring, no preservatives, no chemical additives, no added fragrance
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
Instructions for Use
: around the house and in the kitchen
- Cleans floors and all types of surfaces
- Removes grease on ovens, hobs, extractors, frying pans, etc. (Dilute 3 tablespoons of soap in 1 gallon of very hot water)
- Cleans windows and fire insert glasses (Dilute 3 tablespoons of soap in 1 gallon of very hot water)
- Removes stains on tablecloths, napkins, tea towels, clothes etc.
- For machine washing
- For pet shampoo (Use it as a natural shampoo)
- Effective cleaner for aphid-induced sooty molds and other fungi on leaves and plants (Dilute 2 tablespoons of soap and 5 tablespoons of isopropyl alcohol in 1 quart of water)
- For copper and silverware cleaning and shining (Dilute 3-4 tablespoons of blacktop in a bowl of hot water and leave the objects in soak for 5-10 min. No need to rinse. Drain and then dry.)
- For maintenance of artists' paintbrushes
Its rich olive oil content nourishes your hands and skin, unlike most other household cleaning products.
Its highly concentrated formula means that only a little goes a really long way.