MARIUS FABRE OLIVE OIL MARSEILLE SOAP SLICE
Since 1900 and for four generations here in Salon-de-Provence, our family has been making soap that is cooked in a cauldron to traditional Marseille soap-making methods. Each slice of our olive oil Marseille soap is hand cut and stamped like in the olden days.
For the face and body, it cleanses and softens the skin. Hang one in your wardrobe to keep the moths away from your clothes. Or place one at the bottom of your bed to prevent cramp.
Made with 100% natural olive oil & coconut oil - no coloring, no added fragrances, no chemical additives, no palm oil
Ingredients (INCI) : Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
- Natural, biodegradable, gentle and versatile use for face, hands and body washing, dish washing and laundry.
Made in France
We have plenty of tips for using olive oil Marseille soap slices!
- Skincare: Good care for even the most sensitive skin. Recommended by dermatologists for skins that are irritated by synthetic soaps and cleansers.
- Moth-repellent: Hang a slice of Marseille soap in your wardrobe to keep away the moths.
- Preventing cramp: A slice of Marseille soap at the bottom of your bed helps relieve cramp and rheumatism.
- Stain removal: For better results than with synthetic detergents, rub stains with a slightly dampened piece of soap before washing (ideal for shirt collars).
- First aid: Marseille soap cleans light wounds and grazes.
- As toothpaste: Excellent for gums and leaves teeth clean and white.