SERAX MERCI MIX CUTLERY MIRROR STONE WASH (4 STYLES)
Inspired by the 16th century European era, the Merci Mix cutlery designed by the French concept store Merci is a rewarding mix of taste and individuality.
When the first forks were introduced to European tables in the 16th century, it was still customary for each guest to bring his own cutlery. Every knife, fork and spoon was a personal object, no piece was ever the same. With the Merci Mix cutlery line for Serax, the designers take you back to that time when individuality prevailed, while crossing swords with uniformity and monotony.
The irregular finish gives the cutlery a weathered look, reinforcing the impression even more that every piece in the collection - almost the same as the rest, but not entirely – had been found after a thorough search of countless antique and flea markets.
- Table fork: L 8"(20.3cm) x H 0.12" (0.3cm)
- Table knife: L 8.6" (22cm) x H 0.2" (0.5cm)
- Table spoon: L 8"(20.3cm) x H 0.12" (0.3cm)
- Small teaspoon: L 4.3"(11cm) x H 0.07" (0.2cm)
- Material: Stainless steel mirror stonewash
- Dishwasher safe, not microwave safe