MARIUS FABRE MARSEILLE SOAP FOR LAUNDRY 200g
Savonnerie Marius Fabre is a family-owned French company and the family has been making soap that is cooked in a cauldron to traditional Marseille soap-making methods since 1900 and for 4 generations in Salon-de-Provence, France. The company was awarded with The “Living Heritage Company” label, in 2009 by the French Ministry of Economy, Industry and Employment for their finest industrial and artisanal expertise.
The authentic Marseille soap and its different shapes : cubes, traditional bar, soap akes, rolls and slices. It has been made by the Marius Fabre soap factory since 1900, according to our family know-how.
- Made from 100% vegetable oils –no coloring, no added fragrances and no chemical additives
- Ingredients (INCI) : Sodium palmate, Aqua, Sodium cocoate (or palmkernelate), Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
- Recommended for a gentle wash on all fabrics, especially delicate ones (baby clothes, fragile fabrics...). They are also very effective on stubborn stains.
- Gentle on the environment and extremely economical, they last even longer if left to dry out.
- Recommend to keep the soap on a ridged soap holder.
- Instructions for laundry
- Difficult stains: rub the stain with the cube of Marseille soap before washing. Place the garment/item in the washing machine. Ideal for grease, difficult stains and shirt collars.
- Hand washing: a gentle wash whatever the fabric, especially for delicates (baby clothes, woollens, silk, lace, etc.). Moisten the fabric. Clean with Marseilles soap. Lather. Rinse.
- Can also be used for general skin cleansing care (face and body) and washing hands