FRAGRANCED CANDLE - LA TOUR EIFFEL (AMBER & SPICES)
Crafted beneath the sunshine of Southern France with patience and passion, Kerzon's La Tour Eiffel fragranced candle is made with natural biodegradable wax, a braided pure-cotton wick, and a subtle perfume composed with a variety of quality raw materials.
La Tour Eiffel fragrance unveils an amber note, a nod to the red color of the Eiffel tower at its origin, associated with spicy notes, to echo the opening to the world of the Paris Universal Exhibition in 1889. Its slightly fruity top note with balsamic notes gives way to a floral and spicy heart on a subtly powdery vanilla base, for a colourful and gourmet journey.
- Olfactory Blend: Amber & Spices
- 6.5 oz.
- 50 hours burn time
- 100% natural wax and pure cotton wick
- Low environmental impact and Imprim’vert labeled printing process
- Reusable and recyclable glass
- Recyclable paper cases sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Made in France