MARIUS FABRE MARSEILLE OLIVE OIL SOAP 200g
Savonnerie Marius Fabre is a family-owned French company and the family has been making soap that is cooked in a cauldron to traditional Marseille soap-making methods since 1900 and for 4 generations in Salon-de-Provence, France. The company was awarded with The “Living Heritage Company” label, in 2009 by the French Ministry of Economy, Industry and Employment for their finest industrial and artisanal expertise.
The authentic Marseille soap and its different shapes : cubes, traditional bar, soap flakes, rolls and slices. It has been made by the Marius Fabre soap factory since 1900, according to our family know-how.
Made with 100% natural olive oil & coconut oil - no coloring, no added fragrances, no chemical additives, no palm oil
Ingredients (INCI) : Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
- Natural, biodegradable, gentle and versatile use for face, hands and body washing, dish washing and laundry.
- Recommend to keep the soap on a ridged soap holder.
Made in France
*More about Marseille Soap
- Gentle on the skin, natural and effective
The traditional Marseille soap manufacturing process is a guarantee of "Extra Pure" soap that is entirely free of impurities. It is gentle on all types of skin, even the most sensitive ones (babies, people with allergies, etc.). Thanks to the nourishing properties of olive oil, Marius Fabre olive oil Marseille soap helps your skin keep a more natural moisture balance*.
* Dermatological study SVHO/99, Montpellier Faculty of Medicine, Dermatology department
- Gentle on the environment and economical
Made from vegetable oils, biodegradable, phosphate free and additive free, it does not pollute rivers and helps protect the environment. What's more, it requires very little packaging. It lasts a long time, especially when left to dry out. A durable, thrifty buy.
- Registered logo by the "Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille". This logo guarantees a genuine Marseille soap, produced following 3 criteria :