KUHN KERAMIK ALICE PANTHEON MEDIUM CUP DELUXE - Coco Chanel
Kühn Keramik is the whimsical ceramic studio run by Bernard Kühn in Berlin, Germany. Established in the 1990's, Kühn Keramik is famous for their porcelain-ware that ranges from highly functional tableware to conceptual pieces, like oversized teapots and gold-plated bird cages. The Lewis Carroll(author of Alice in wonderland) inspired design is at once subversive and charming-- the Berlin spirit of Kühn Keramik. Each piece is handmade and unique adding a dose of interest to any space.
- Each piece is unique due to its handmade quality
- Handle and inside, plated with real gold
- Colour may vary slightly from image, the shade of gold may vary
- Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher
- Dimensions: h: 8 cm, d: 8.55 cm
- Final sale: Air pockets, scratches, tool marks and irregular shapes are part of the outcomes of handcrafts.